Why choose Riverside Community Hospital for your residency?
The City of Riverside is a city of arts, culture, and innovation with many
great things to do in your free time and close access to some of the world's
most renowned destinations including exciting cities such as San Diego,
Las Vegas, and Los Angeles as well as beautiful mountains, beaches, and
deserts. The opportunities anyone can enjoy by living in
Riverside are endless. Spend residency years in Riverside with our
graduate medical education program - it could be one of the best years of your life!
A Graduate Medical Education Experience You'll Never Forget
Living in California means the best of all worlds, with close proximity to:
- Beautiful, vibrant, world-famous cities including Hollywood, Los Angeles,
and San Diego
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world including Newport Beach,
Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, and Balboa Beach - just to name a few
- Incredible scenic destinations, from mountains to lakes to deserts to farm country
- Exciting cultural experiences involving concerts, film, the L.A. arts scene, and more
- Diverse dining experiences including world-class restaurants, food trucks,
and international cuisine
- Recreational opportunities including surfing, camping, running, hiking,
paddle boarding, kayaking, cycling, and more
- Beautiful wineries, and mountains.
Hotel Information Riverside
Community Involvement is Our Priority
We work hard to serve our community with excellence. We are very involved
in the Riverside community, supporting many local non-profit organizations.
Together, we strive to promote the health and well-being of our valued
That's why, each year, our hospital participates in a variety of events
and charitable causes, including:
- We participate every year in the American Heart Association's Heart
Walk, donating close to $25,000 annually.
- Our Cancer Center works hand-in-hand with the American Cancer Society as
we work together in the Relay For Life Walk.
- Our hospital hosts many community events and health fairs to provide education
on risk factors, signs, and warnings for many diseases such as cancers,
heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.